The Ecuadorian Cuisine
Gastronomic culture in Ecuador is a blend of many regions, ingredients, and histories. Grains, fruits, and vegetables have been exchanged between the Amazon, the Andes, and the coast since Pre-Columbian times. These ancient ingredients and traditions later mixed with Spanish cuisine. The result is a colorful mix of delicious food! From encocado de camarones (a coconut and shrimp stew) to hornado (roast pork served with potato tortillas and avocado) Ecuadorian cuisine has something to fit everyone’s taste.
Perhaps most enticing of all, savour innovative Ecuadorian cuisine at the hotel’s award-winning restaurant partner.
The Restaurant’s usual opening hours are:
- Monday through Sunday 6h30 to 23h00.
- Breakfast: from 6:30 am to 10:30 am
- Lunch: from 12:30pm to 3:30pm
- Dinner: from 7:00pm to 11:00pm
- Sunday Brunch: 11:00 am to 3:30 pm